Accessories from the Fall 2012 Couture Runways
At Iridium, we pride ourselves for designing clothing appropriate for any occasion, from casual wear for travel to more decorative (always comfy) attire for a fabulous night out. When you think about our classic styles, what accessories come to mind? Our clothes are flexible – you can pair them with funky, beaded jewelry, a posh, streetwise beret, or even a single, elegant ring. The latest fashion shows in Paris piqued our imagination, and we wanted to highlight some of the most inspiring, artful, and bizarre accessories seen during couture fashion week.
- Maison Martin Margiela opts for glamour with this scintillating face mask, reminiscent of Guido Palau's masks.
- Giambattista Valli has a known penchant for unusual, experimental combinations, like these beetle bracelets.
- Christian Dior suggests chic with seductive simplicity in these large gemstone rings.
- From Armani, this velvet cap adds a soft touch of femininty to temper the overall masculine tones of the collection.
- Alexis Mabille brings high camp with a gemstone ornament dangling from a Dr. Suessian hair twist.
Further reading for the curious:
Couture fashion week coverage from the New York Times.